Strategic Megaproject "Super Varna 2025" for the economic revival of Bulgaria through the construction of a new European logistics distribution hub / corridor Europe-Asia-Russia / and European-International Expo Center - seeks the approval of the Bulgarian government for realization and launch.
- With available investors and 100% secured financing, without involving the state with state guarantees;
- In the interest of participation of three world-known mega companies for project management and construction with experience in realization of mega projects;
- For ROI / investment remit / mega project = over 15.7%.
Value of the investment (realization 1 stage): € 800 million
* in the execution of all projects in the city of Varna in full volume by 2025 = 2.5 billion euros
* in the implementation of all projects in the city of Varna and Varna District in full volume by 2025 = 3.5 billion euros
REMTECHSTROY GROUP & NGO "Future for Varna" & Team Architects from Varna - MEGAPROEKT - SUPER VARNA 2025, ROI = over 15.7%
Megaproject as a common and definitively finished concept is entirely author's development Remtehstroy Group (www.remtechstroy.eu) experts, economists and engineers for 4 (four) years and includes projects:
• Subprojects of strategic national importance with ROI> 15% such as:
– Port of Varna - Project №1 & №2 Port of Varna = 3 in 1 "Deep-drained terminal & Gate & Bridge" with an ROI of over 15%
– Port of Varna - Project "European Expo Center - Ferryboat Complex" with ROI = over 25%;
– Project "Varna Ocean Dome - aquapark with artificial beach"With ROI = 17.3%;
- Subproject "VARNA Monorail Transport System (VnMTS) - Monorail Railway";
- subprojects for new resorts in the Varna region;
The developed business plans, 3D presentations and detailed economic analyzes were carried out by a team of experts from Remtemro Group and the NGO "Future for Varna" with the financial support of Project Management and Invest LLC - Qatar (without absolute no state funding or funding through OP / Operational Programs /).
• Project Management and Invest LLC has been presenting the mega project in 2014-2015 in Dubai, mega project management companies and private equity funds in Dubai and Europe. At present there are stated intentions in the interest of a strategic investor and three mega-companies (international rank) willing to take an official visit to Bulgaria in order to receive government approval for the start of the project and negotiate form realization through PPP or AD / between the state, investor (me), mega-companies with experience in mega-project management, author's team and initiative committee / Mega project "SUPER Varna 2025" for transforming Varna into a modern international metropolis, ka mega-area attractive international tourist destination for year-round tourism and business within seven years.
• The NGO "Future for Varna" and the author's team received official support from the Varna District Administration for five subprojects from Megaproject "Super Varna 2025" - which are strategic for Varna region.
• The mega project was presented to the attention of the architect of the Municipality of Varna and the mayor Mr. Ivan Portenh. At present, support is requested in full cooperation with the purpose of realization in the presence of investors by architect Victor Bouzev (chief architect of Varna Municipality).
• The Mega project was presented to the attention of the National Industrial Zone Company and at present it has requested support in full cooperation with the Industrial Zone "NC" and in particular Mr. Nikolay Tsenkov - Chairman of the Board of Directors in order to implement the Port Varna project - Project "European Expo Center - Ferryboat complex in the presence of investor interest.
• Mega-project "Super-Varna 2025" was presented to the attention of Dr. Eng. Zlatko Kuzmanov - Director of the Specialized Division of the Directorate "Shipping of Black Sea Shipping" and Cap. Vasil Pavlov - Expert who have expressed interest in the coordination of the Port Varna subproject - Project №1 & №2 Port Varna = 3 in 1 "Deep-Tail & Gate & Bridge" with the State Enterprise Port Infrastructure for the construction of a sluice chamber under the Asparuhov Bridge in channel 1 and application for pre-financing under OP (Operational Programs).
The proposed engineering concept in Project №1 & №2 Port Varna = 3 in 1 "Deep-Trough Terminal & Gate & Bridge" is practically many times realized in 20 years in Europe with funding under OP (Operational Programs) TNT-T. These solutions, economically, technically and financially, are the most effective and quickly achievable in the plans "Overcoming the actions to overcome the limitations and limitations of drafts through the sea-lake channel for larger vessels" at MRDPW 2014- 2020 and the "Regional Development Plan for the North-East Region 2014-2020".
• Megaproekt "Super Varna 2025" was presented to the attention of Mr. Ivan Asparuhov, who as Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works and in his capacity of expert has stated that Megaproject "Super Varna 2025" is innovative for Bulgaria and is of strategic importance for the country and the region of Varna.
• Mr. Tomislav Donchev, Minister for the Management of EU Funds, with the assistance of the former Regional Governor of Razgrad, who is interested in the interest of the project, has been acquainted with the concept of the "Super-Varna 2025 Megaproject" and with the investor interest for consideration of the mega-project at the governmental level in the presence and presence of DU Diligence on the mega-project and economic-financial reasoning in profitability for Bulgaria's GDP.
Project form of realization:
Hybrid Public-Private Partnership (PPP) project , construction of a Project Shareholding Company and determination of the form of financing (in whole part investors and funds from abroad and / or partial state funding);
Formation of a Project Shareholding Company: a governmental structure, a team of authors and / or mega companies with experience in implementing mega-projects to apply for European project funding such as the EGP * (European Gateway Program) project. When receiving full support from the state in engagement and assistance in finding partial funding for the work of the Dawlings of the project. DU Diligence is required when applying for targeted funding from Europe as a project-level strategic project for Bulgaria and an EU Gateway Program (EU Gateway Program)
(*) In 2012 in Romania, a mega project of this rank will receive EGP status (EU Gateway Program). In 2013 DU Deliverance is being prepared, at the end of 2013 he receives targeted funding from Europe (project documentation). By 2015, the project was implemented at 60% through PPP. It is planned to be realized in 100% in 2018.
Possible Form of conversion and funding:
A) European Financing: Through a low interest rate loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) or the World Bank (WB or World Bank) with approval by the Council of Ministers of the project as a Strategic Project for Bulgaria - EU Gateway Program, etc. EU Gateway Program. (similar to the Romanian Mega Project launched in 2012 for Constanta-Danube Logistic Hubs through OP-EU Gateway);
B) Hybrid Project: Public Private Partnership (PPP) construction of a Project Joint Stock Company and determination of the form of financing (partly from investors and funds from abroad and / or partial state funding);.
As of 10.10.2016: Available three investors:
- Investor No 01 and Investment Fund No. 02 from abroad: Offering a low interest loan for 100% of the total amount of the project against security (guarantee, bonds or securities);
- Investor № 03 from abroad: Directly 100% financing for the realization of the entire VIP Subproject - Marina Varna - Yacht port, Hotel complex 6- and 5-star and sea park and Varna Ocean Dome - aquapark with artificial beach on the island the city of Varna or within the lake of Varna;
- Claimed by three mega companies with experience abroad to participate in the Mega project management and construction project.
- Demanded participation of two mega companies from Asia for participation in the Mega Project and in the financing of the Port of Varna subproject - European Expo Center - Ferry Complex Project.
- Request for participation by an international company for participation in the Mega Project and in the project for Port Varna - Project № 1 & № 2 Port Varna = 3 in 1 "Deep-Tank & Gate & Bridge" for realization through Trans-European Finance Transport - TEN-T. The company is a leader and has significant experience in Panama and Europe in the realization of similar projects - ports and locks.
Project status information: http://superbg.e-democracy.bg/
NGO "Future for Varna" received official support from the Varna Regional Administration for five of its author's projects - strategic for Varna and Varna region. Approved After a successful presentation by a team of authors and a discussion in the Regional Administration of Varna to the regional governor, team of experts of the district and the chief architect of the Municipality of Varna Mr. Victor Buzev, the National Nonprofit Association for Public Benefit "Future for Varna" received official support by Regional Administration Varna and by the District Governor Mr. Stoyan Pasev for five strategic projects for Varna and Varna region.
STAGE 1 - Study, Prepare Ideal Project / Under Projects 04 Number (s) Finding Investors - Completed at 100%; STAGE 2 - Obtaining officially requested support for the mega project by the Varna Regional Administration - Completed 100%; STAGE 3 - Pre-Design Documentation and DIY DILING - Completed at 45%; STAGE 4 - Preparation of: - economic analyzes, - SWOT analyzes (mega-project and subprojects), - analysis and research on PPP, EU and investment fund opportunities, - business plans for sub-projects, etc. - 95%
• More than 55 million TEUs are processed each year from ports in Europe; • 70% of cargo containers entering Europe come from the Far East; • 5,5 million TEUs are for Central and Eastern Europe but go to ports in Northwest Europe; • Purchasing power (PPP) of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) countries is 12% of Europe's total GDP; • Purchasing power (PPP) in CEE is growing, while PPP in Western Europe is growing insignificantly; • Pressure on the environment will increase the cost of land transport in Europe, which will stimulate the development of maritime transport; The total cargo turnover from China to Europe exceeds $ 321 billion each year and rises steadily; • The main fleet of container vessels serving today the Asia-Europe-Black Sea corridor are Panamax and post-Panamax container vessels.
>>>> At present, the only European port in the Black Sea that serves the main sea flow of container units from Asia to Europe is the Constanta port. It has four container terminals that offer state-of-the-art facilities and operating conditions for container vessels. In 2003, at Constanta port, the largest container terminal in the Black Sea was established. Depth of draft is 14.5 meters, which allows the processing of Panamax and Post - Panamax ships. Currently, 5th and 6th Container Terminal for Post-Panamax container vessels (Pier II S) with a capacity of 325000 TEN are being constructed in Constanta.
Some of the analyzes made:
Analysis -02 / May 2016 of significant economic investment projects for Varna and Varna District in terms of profitability (GDP - Gross Domestic Product and budget Varna Municipality). Lending opportunities for construction, repayment and assessment of a realization up to 2020 calendar year. <detailed information>
Analysis -01 / May 2016 and possible solutions to the problem of ship access (sea-lake) "Taking action to overcome the limitations and limitations of drafts across the sea-lake channel for larger vessels, 2014-2020, MRDPW "Created by Asparuhov Bridge. <detailed information>
"The Asparuhov Bridge for Large Boats" opened with a special gate "Black Sea newspaper, April 25, 2016<detailed information>
Analysis of reasons for Bulgaria's lagging behind in Romania - wrong model of governance or need for change of our thinking? <detailed information>